Your gift supports dozens of education, income and health programs in Southwestern Indiana. Each year, thousands of local people are touched by United Way programs. Thank you for making it all possible with your support!
- Give by credit card by clicking here:
MAKE AN ONLINE DONATION
- Mail a check or money order payable to “United Way of Southwestern Indiana” and mail to:
United Way of Southwestern Indiana
P.O. Box 18
Evansville, IN 47701-0018
- You can also pledge by phone, Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., by calling Gretchen Ross at (812) 421-7473
- If you’d like to start a company campaign, we’ll help you get started! Call (812) 421-7477 or email Gretchen Ross.
- Gifts of $1,000 or more qualify you as a Keel Club Member. You can also combine your gift with the gift of a spouse to become Keels. For more information on becoming a member of the Keel Club e-mail Gretchen Ross.
Thank you for investing in United Way of Southwestern Indiana. Your generosity can help improve the lives of those in need, and help us deliver measurable results in our community.
This is a story about what is possible... a story where you help create the happy ending. This isn't just the United Way story you've
come to expect... a story about one child, one family, or any one particular success story. This story is about helping all kids reach
their full potential. This story is about all families having support when they need it. It's about giving everyone the opportunity to live a
full and active life. This story is about the future of our community. It's about all of us coming together to help make it happen.
United Way is about positive change right here where you live... where your friends and relatives live... where you work. When you
support United Way, you're empowering people to come together to LIVE UNITED. You are helping to accomplish positive change for all of us. You're investing
in the health and well-being and strength of children, families and neighborhoods.
Whatever you give, you're helping to provide results where they are needed most, and to truly touch people's lives in a meaningful way.
I believe in the great work of United Way and I hope you do too. Won't you join me in giving to United Way? I assure you... it's more
than a donation. It's an investment in your community.
Thank you for your support!
14 WFIE-TV and United Way Volunteer